This is a recorded webinar from December 2021 organized by CHBA Northern BC and Community Energy Association (CEA) and was pre-approved under CEA and converted to online format. The video run time is one hour and 45 minutes. The session is approved for 1.5 informal CPD points with BC Housing and Licensing and Consumer Services.
What you will hear:
- CEA-Intro & Envelope Frist Apprpoach for step code
- Peter Amerongen - Cold Climate Heat Pump case studies
- Don Curry - Cold Climate technical considerations
- Panel - Heat Pump Experience & Considerations
- Tanya Rumak of Fortis BC - Home Performance Stakeholder Council
- Panel Discussions with CEA (Builders and CEAs)