This is a recorded webinar through CHBA National on June 16, 2022, presented by Sonny Pirrotta, National Sales Manager- HVAC Solutions, Life & Devices Solutions Division, Panasonic Canada Inc.; Sarah Margolius, Business Development Manager, IAQ, Life & Devices Solutions Division, Panasonic Canada Inc.; and Jack Zhou, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, A&J Energy Consultants.
Please note, if you attended the webinar and claimed for CPD points, you cannot claim the converted online version for CPD points.
Indoor air is 2-5x more polluted than outdoor air, which can lead to serious health risks. Since today’s high-performance homes let in significantly less fresh air than older, less efficient homes, these health risks are increasing. Which is why the CHBA Net Zero Home Labelling Program requires mechanical ventilation in all the homes. This webinar focuses on how builders can meet homeowner expectations by providing a healthy living environment without compromising other “must-haves.” Hear from CHBA Qualified Net Zero Energy Advisor Jack Zhou whose passion for delivering healthy and energy efficient homes in his life’s mission.
For more information visit: www.chbaci.ca
You will hear:
- Bust misconceptions that hold builders back from building homes with the healthiest indoor environment possible.
- Introduce Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) solutions powered by Panasonic’s revolutionary new cleaning technologies and award-winning smart controls.
- Demonstrate how Panasonic solutions work together to enhance performance and how they fit into the new CHBA Net Zero Home Labelling Program IAQ Picklist.
Come away with:
- Insights on how to powerfully communicate the benefits of IAQ solutions to homeowners.
- An understanding of how your next CHBA Net Zero/Ready Home can meet the new IAQ Picklist requirements.
- Peace of mind knowing that the solutions you install will help homeowners live, feel, and breathe well.